Friday, January 2, 2009

Avery's 1st Christmas

Avery's first Christmas.....wow, did it ever make for a different Christmas, but a great one at that. It was so neat to be able to shop for toys and books and play Santa Claus for the first time. Although Avery didn't understand any of it, Mommy and Daddy sure did and we enjoyed it to the fullest. We had Mimi and Papa here, and Avery's Great Grandma and Great Grandpa as well. We had a fabulous meal prepared by Rico and Mimi and PERFECT weather for Christmas. What a great day it was.


Mommy and Avery discovering all the bells and whistles on his new bike.


Oooooh, a delicious Christmas dinner, Chicken, sweet potatoes and applesauce!!! "Can I have seconds please?"


Back on the bike again. "This thing is cool." ("Don't worry, there's a gate around the pool, no matter how hard I try I can't drive my bike into the water.")




Avery and Papa opening presents. "Papa, I will show you how to tear into these gifts in NO TIME."




All of the Alcalas ready to see what Santa has brought. (Notice Avery is so excited he's about to jump off the couch.)




"Whew, all that excitement of presents and more presents....I'm exhausted."

No comments: