Thursday, August 27, 2009

Privacy Please!!!

Those with children know that there is always something new about them, whether it is something they say or do or even don't do. Well, Avery's new "thing" is closing all doors whereever he is (yes, even in other people's houses.) This includes those times when he is playing in his room. When I walk in his room to see what he is up to he will stop what he is doing, go close the door and continue on playing. So, recently I have found a way to let Avery play in his room in his "own privacy" yet I can still supervise. I have set up the video monitor on a shelf to enable myself to see (almost) full view of his room while he plays. However, there is one corner of the room that is out of viewing range. Of course from time to time THAT ONE corner is the corner he is playing in. So today I went in to check on him and this is what I found.


He has taken EVERY book out of his book basket and climbed in it. When I peeked in he was just sitting there in the basket reading a book. By the time I came back with the camera he was done reading and attempting to climb out.

No comments: