Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Birthday!!!

September 19, 1980 is the day I was found behind a cabbage leaf, or so my dad always told me. That was the day this little princess was born. And...........29 years later we are still celebrating what a great day that was. Right? Unfortunately, Rico had to depart for Atlanta on my birthday to attend a week long work conference so he and I enjoyed a nice dinner together on Friday (the 18th). Having the great friends that I do, Carol, Jamie and I took matters into our own hands and went out Saturday for dinner and cocktails. Avery spent the evening with his best friend Jadyn and his Godfather Pat. They had a little party of their own at Jadyn's house.


Carol, myself and Jamie at dinner at Cha Cha Coconuts.

Ooooh, Carol, lookin so sassy this early in the evening. Is this a preview for coming attractions?

Jamie and Carol preparing to hit the dance floor in FULL FORCE.


"Drink up, Jess, we expect you on the dance floor with us." Says Carol

"Jamie, don't waste any time. Get on up there and shake your groove thang."


Oh, look who else didn't waste much time gettin up on the bar. "Avery, does mommy make you proud?"

"Careful, Jess, don't bump me off the bar with that booty of yours." Says Jamie
AND THE NIGHT ENDED THERE..............................!!! What fun we had.






1 comment:

Carol said...

This is a riot! I was probably the soberest out of everyone, so why do I look so crappy? Isn't it great that we can still channel our inner 21 year old? A kid or two later and we've still got it, of course, it's jigglier and saggier, but we've still got it! Good times!