Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creaky Bones 5K

Saturday, October 17th, Carol, Jamie and I ran a 5K at Payne Park in Sarasota. This was a race to benefit The Arthritis Foundation. Luckily, we were blessed with a cool front so the weather was in the mid 70s, which was a much welcomed change from the mid 90s we have had the past few months. It was a great day for running. Our hubbys came along with the kids to cheer us on.



Camden, Jadyn and Avery playing in this pile of dirt they found and could NOT resist it.
Ladies in pink pose for pic after the race. (L to R) Carol, Jamie, Jessi

Bring it on in ladies......AT THE FINISH LINE. What? We're just getting started.


Avery says "Wait, that was my mom that just ran by, keep goin' mom, you can do it."

Avery and Daddy hangin' out before the race began.


The mommies and the kiddos before the race.....tryin to stay warm.

Pat and Jamie waiting for the race to begin.

Rico and I beforehand. Avery chillin in his stroller watching all the people.

Here's one of my two biggest supporters .........TRIPLE "A"
Jadyn and Jamie. Jadyn screams "Go momma go, make me proud."










1 comment:

Carol said...

That was fun...I'm still paying for it. My legs are soooo sore! I love that picture of us with the kiddos, you even managed to get Camdyn's head in the bottom corner of the picture...yup, we're all in it! LOL! I'm looking forward to the race in January!