Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Excitement of the gifts

Avery and Jadyn enjoy Jadyn's new playdoh on Avery's new table.
Jadyn and Avery open their gifts from each other.

Time to eat breakfast casserole....on the new table that is just PERFECT for the two of them. Sorry, couldn't do candlelight....it might melt the plastic table.
Long story.....but here I am with my new chain saw I got for Christmas. I'm attempting to cut the flatscreen T.V in half....only in attempt to make it flatter than it already is (wink)

Mommy gets a new chainsaw (yes, a real one) and Avery gets an entire new workbench from Mimi and Papa.




1 comment:

Carol said...

That's funny about the chainsaw...seriously, that scares me. It's probably about the only thing that really FREAKS ME OUT in a haunted house. Have fun with that! I see a missing apendage in your future :)