Thursday, February 11, 2010

You had to be there......

These pictures are definately ones that need the following disclaimer: (You had to be there.) The pictures just don't do it justice, but I'll continue anyways. Let me brief you on Avery's "t.v schedule." ....which is minimal. He is allowed to watch one cartoon when he wakes in the morning while drinking his milk, and one cartoon in the afternoon after waking from his nap. So, yesterday, in typical fashion, he woke from his nap and proceeded to the couch to watch "Thomas the Train."


Ahhhhh, sitting so contently and enjoying the "chu chu" as he calls it.

While he watches "Thomas" I was putting away laundry and heard "ah, oh, football." "ah, oh, football." I came in from the other room and found him in between shelves on the t.v stand. Like any good mother, I grabbed the camera instead of assisting him with the retrieval of the ball.

"Help, please, help please." He innocently cries out. All the while, mommy is still snapping photos.
Cute, funny, but even funnier to witness this in person.


1 comment:

Katie Hager said...

Jessi, I found my way to your blog through Monica's blog...and these pictures (and mommy commentary) are absolutely hilarious!!!