Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mimi and Papa's Visit Part I

As I mentioned earlier in a previous post, Mimi and Papa flew to Florida for 10 days for a much needed visit. We always do as much or as little as we want while they are here, but most of all, we ALWAYS have fun. Our family motto has always been "As long as YOU are doing what YOU want to be doing." Some days we will be on the go from sun-up to sun-down and some days we just lay low. Anyhow, below are some "miscellaneous" pictures that were taken while they were here. I'll call them "miscellaneous" because they really have no certain order and are snaps from different days.


Rebecca, Brianna and Avery snuggle on the couch while Mimi prepares breakfast for everyone.
Our neighbors (yes, the girls I always mention on the blog) are homeschooled. While we try our best NOT to disturb them, sometimes we just can't help it and of course, they welcome the disturbance. So, while we were playing outside they came over and schooled in our garage. Avery stands by trying to explain the intricacies of chemistry. "Listen up girls, Im only gonna tell you this once."

Avery draws on his dry-erase board the formula for hydrogen peroxide. The girls take very detailed notes of what he is teaching.

Teaching is a hard and tiresome job. "I must rest with Papa while I drink my milk. Whew, long day."

"Ok, no more rest needed. I wanna go ride my bike." Its about 9:00 and Avery has us all outside playing. Why not? Mimi and Papa are here!!!

I said that some days we are "on the go from sun-up to sun-down." This was one of those days, literally.

Middle of the day beer break!!! It's 5:00 somewhere.







1 comment:

Carol said...

The formula for Hydrogen Peroxide? LOL! You must have that one memorized by heart, not that you have ever bleached your hair or anything. Now, gimme Disney Pics Woman! :)