Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally, Nice Weather!!!

Finally....I repeat, FINALLY!!! Some nice weather here in the sunshine state. It has been blistering hot here (as in 90+degrees for FOREVER....or so it seems.) But, this week we finally got some nice weather, actually what I call "PERFECT" weather. It has been a high of 82 and low of 65. Does it get any better. It's the weather where you turn off the air, open all the windows and play outside all day. Then, when you go to bed at night, its just chilly enough to snuggle under the covers....still with the windows open. So, the last two days, Avery and I have packed the stroller and headed to the park. He is still too young to swing and play on the slide, but he sure enjoys watching other kids play and so do I. I enjoy talking to other mother's at the park and sharing stories. It's enjoyable for both of us. Then, we come home eat lunch and play outside some more. And of course, if necessary, we squeeze in a nap. I have been doing some yard work at my leisure while Avery relaxes in his infant swing and watches me. Its the perfect time of year.

No comments: