Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who said "NO?" I did, that's right, Avery's mommy said "no." So, the story goes like this. We have been doing the "solid food" thing for about a month now and it has gone very well. Just like his momma, he'll eat pretty much anything without any problems. We have yet to put together his new high chair (way overdue) so we have been feeding him in his swing. A little messy at times, but works quite well. Anyhow, tonight, while eating carrots Avery kept leaning over to lick the swing. And, after doing this several times, I (mommy) politely said "no". Oh boy, was that a joke.


After hearing the word "NO" this is the response we got:


Then, all we could do was laugh, which, he then continued smiling. Better luck next time I guess.
The moral to the story: Eating their toes is much cleaner, than carrots.

2 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

Very cute! That's the first of MANY "no's" to come. These days I've caught myself saying no - even when I mean yes! :)

Haarmann Family said...

Avery is too cute! Can't wait to see more updates and photos!