Friday, November 21, 2008

Just checking in from the ol' Midwest. Have I mentioned yet that it is cold as H*LL here? Well, it is, and I often ask myself "How did we ever live in this crap?" I will admit that there is about 1-2 days a year when I think "I would like to see snow on the ground," then, I wake up and realize......"nope, I don't miss the winter weather AT ALL." Avery is simply adorable in his winter jacket, but by no means does he want to wear it any more than necessary.

Anyhow, enough "cold" talk. We are going to pick up Rylie today and she is going to spend the weekend with us. Rylie is my brother, Ryan, and his wife Holli's little girl. She is 3 years old going on about 15 years old. They are expecting another little girl in early March. Watch out Ryan, you are soon to be surrounded by not 2, but 3 females. Your life as you knew it is DOOMED!!! Ha, just kidding. Looking forward to the weekend.


Ryan, Holli and Rylie pose for a family pic.


Here is Rylie and Avery in July 2008 in St. Petersburg, Florida. It will be interesting to see how they interact with one anther now that Avery is crawling.

No comments: