Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lunch with Megan

Yesterday was a fun-filled day. We woke up in time to see Mimi off to work, have breakfast with Papa, then see Papa off to work. After all that, we snuck in a quick nap....much needed after a full morning of breakfast and sending people off to work (tough life that Avery and I live.) Then, we got dressed and headed to Effingham to visit one of my bestest friends for lunch; Megs. Let me give you a brief history of Megs and I. We initially met in the Spring of 1998 during Spring Break in Florida. We then went to the Illinois State together, lived in the same dorm freshman year, joined Tri Delta together and have been close ever since. Megs and I both have alot in common and know pretty much everything about each other (sometimes I think we know more about each other than our husbands know about us)??? Scary, I know. Anyhow, needless to say, lunch was great and we got to chat and catch up while she entertained Avery at T.G.I Fridays.



"Now, that I'm a professional crawler, I've gotta get this standing thing down pat."


Avery and Mom relaxing after a nice lunch.

"Megs, you are great entertainment, will you come visit us soon?"

No comments: