Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cookie Monster

Today was the day for making those ever so yummy Christmas cookies. I had an excellent helper in the kitchen (see below) so they turned out fabulous. Next step is to deliver them to our neighbors. We are very fortunate to have AWESOME neighbors, so we want them to know how thankful we are for them. And, what better way to show them then by baking Christmas Goodies.


My Helper: "Mom, as you dirty the dishes, I'll put them in the dishwasher...after of course, I lick the cookie dough out of the pans."


Yes, he climbed up there all by himself....no assistance needed by mom.
A Fabulous Assortment: Sugar cookies, Chocolate Chip, Hershey Kiss Cookies, etc.

"After all that labor, I am EXHAUSTED. I'm gonna take a snooze while you finish, mom."


1 comment:

Haarmann Family said...

I can't believe he crawled up on that! Too funny!