Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Now that our Thanksgiving weekend is over, I must reflect on what a great weekend it was. We were fortunate to see so many people on both sides of my parents family that we haven't seen in what feels like YEARS. Thanksgiving day was a great, relaxing time. We ate lots and lots (who doesn't), played "Wii" and visited. Then, we did the "black Friday" thing, which was also a great time. There were tons of shoppers and long lines, but when you're prepared for it, it doesn't matter that you get elbowed by complete strangers and you have to fight for a table in the food court. Saturday we celebrated Nanny and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary. Nanny and Grandpa are my mother's mom and dad. Wow, 60 years of marriage. That is sure something to celebrate!!!



The 3 siblings pose for a pic. Erica, Ryan and Jessi


The entire "Pancoast" clan, minus Rico. From L to R: Phil (Erica's b/f), Erica, my Dad, my Mom, Ryan, Holli (Ryan's wife) Avery and myself. Then, down in front, the princess of the family, Rylie.

And of course, the guests of honor: Nanny and Grandpa. Congrats guys!!!

No comments: