Friday, February 20, 2009

Taking a Poll



For all you mothers out there (new mothers and long time mothers, even grandmothers) ..... How many of you can relate.....( I am sure all of you can) But, how many times does it happen when you change your lil' one's diaper and as soon as you get the new, clean, fresh, dry diaper on, you put them down to continue playing........all to see them concentrating so hard to squeeze out a fresh, brown, smelly, long new "one." And you know what I mean. So, all of your hard work in changing that diaper was useless. The timing is a bit off, I guess. Well, this has happened to me several times this week, so either my timing is bad or my little guy knows exactly what he is doing.


Disclaimer: Changing a diaper on a 10 month old is a bit more challenging than a newborn or even a toddler, I might add. It takes patience, strength and of course a sense of creativity.
So please, cast your vote with a simple "no, you are not alone, Jessi" or a "Jessi, your son has you whooped." Now be honest, I can take it like a woman. Simply click on the red word below that says "comments", you may remain anonymous or you may let the whole world know who you are.

1 comment:

Haarmann Family said...

I totally agree with you! It's almost impossible to change a diaper quick enough sometimes. Even just getting the wiping adequate is hard with a moving bottom. I think the worst is when they flip over and are trying to move away from you as quick as they can, while still needing a few more wipes. As far as the changing and then seeing #2 working its way in that fresh diaper it has recently happened to us a lot more this week too! Pretty funny!