Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome!!!

WELCOME CAMRYN ALEXIS PANCOAST

Today we welcomed another addition to the Pancoast side of our family at 8:01 a.m: Camryn Alexis Pancoast. She weighed 7lbs, 2 oz and was 19 inches long. Camryn is the newest of daughters to my brother Ryan and his wife Holli. Rylie is now a "big sister" although, she told her daddy this morning that "she doesn't feel any bigger." Ryan, Holli, Rylie and Camryn are all doing great. I will post more pictures as I get them. Rico, Avery and I are all very anxious to meet her.

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

2 comments:

621 Woodland said...

Yeah! I am so excited for them! I cannot wait to see more pics, be sure to post some soon! Love ya! Em, Ryan and Ethan

Haarmann Family said...

Tell the we said Congratulations! We are so happy for them.
Heidi, Jon, and Olivia