Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Milestone!!!

We have reached another milestone with our bambino. He has been cruisin' along on his hands and knees since he was 7 months old. He has been able to stand on his own and even walk on his own while holding onto furniture for quite some time now. However, he has met another milestone and has started taking steps COMPLETELY on his own. No assistance needed. It is just the cutest thing and he is so proud. The pictures below have nothing to do with him walking, but are just some pics we have taken recently and we think they are worth posting.



"Look guys, I am still small enough that I can go whereever I want and fit whereever I want. Come and get me....I dare you!!!"



Cruisin all over Daddy's office floor. Whenever Dad has some down time at work mom loads me up in the Chrysler and we head to the Country Club for some good grub and QT with daddy.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow! He's walking! Congrats, little man! Before you know it he'll be running, skipping, & jumping. Now things are about to get really tough, I mean....interesting! Enjoy the chase!