Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play Date with Annabelle

Today we had a playdate with Annabelle. She is the daughter of one of my friends, Julie, who I went to nursing school with. Coincidently, Annabelle was born on the exact same day as Avery; April 10, 2008. The two have a great time together as they are both very calm, relaxed babies looking to have a good time.

Julie and I loaded up the babies and went to the marina for some fun in the sun.



Avery and Annabelle sharing snacks: Apple puffs and strawberries. YUMMY!!!

Avery and I getting ready to attack the alligator.

"I'm ready to explore all of these fountains....On your mark, get set..........GO!!!"


"These fountains are getting higher and higher, I'm not so sure about this. Get over here and help me, Mom"


"No parents around.........here I GO!!!!!!!!!"





No comments: