Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Fountains at the Marina

Today Avery and I got to hang out with 2 of the neighbor girls while their dad worked and their mom was out of town. Avery just loves Rebecca and Brianna. Everytime they come to our house his eyes light up!!! It was another HOT day here in Sarasota so we packed up and went to the marina to play in the water fountains. We have been several times but today was DEFINATELY the best for Avery. He ran around in the water with the girls as if it was his job.



Rebecca, Brianna and Avery pose for a quick pic......but I wasn't quick enough as Avery is running off already.

"Ooooh, look at me, I'm SOAKED!!!"

"Let me try to shovel some of this water in the direction of my mom, perhaps at her face or her dry clothes."


Running out of the fountains in aim of getting more toys from mom..............



"Alright, which one of you fountains wants a piece of THIS?"

Girls pose while Avery is hard at work in the water.........................

"Come and get me.........................."







No comments: