Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello to all of our faithful blog followers. Several of you have been asking where some more recent "posts" are....and well, there hasn't been much going on lately to post about. Rico has been putting in some long hours at work, Avery and I have been to the park almost everyday and had most of the neighbors over for a pool party at our house. I guess I should start taking more pics. However, I will inform you that we have lots of fun things coming up in the future so you can look forward to several blog updates soon with pics as well. Tomorrow, one of my dear friends from college flies in to spend some time with us. Her name is Stephanie Carenback, but she is better known as "Carenback." Sometimes I even have to remind myself that she does have a first name. Anyhow, Carenback and I met freshman year at I.S.U and pledged TriDelta together. We were roommates from time to time, have traveled several places together, including Chicago, Mexico, Las Vegas, Florida (before I moved here) and the list goes on. Needless to say, we have many great memories together. We are looking forward to her visit and Im sure I will have lots of stories and pics to share. Keep checkin' back.

No comments: