Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carenback's Visit

As I mentioned early, one of my best college buddies came to visit Rico, Avery and I this week. We had a great time. We layed out, swam lots and lots, had a few cocktails and went jet skiing. We captured several photos of the great times we had. Below are a few of my favs.


Carenback and Avery.....he quickly fell in love with her.

Saturday night we went to the Country Club to have dinner with Rico. Steph and Avery were up to NO GOOD....as you see below. She has my son standing on a tray jack????

Awwww, "whose ready for a nap?"


Daddy and Avery taking a dip. Its very hot here already. The pool is a must.



Sunday we went to Lido Beach and went jet skiing. We had two, two seater jet skiis. We had room for Bud Light as well.

"Whew, that was a rough ride!"

And, afterwards, a quick stop at the Marina for a rum runner was a MUST!!!







No comments: