Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Birthday Party!!!

Sunday we got to celebrate Avery's Best Friend's birthday party. Jadyn turned the big 2 and held her celebration at the YMCA Splash Park. It was a great day and the weather was beautiful. Here are some pics from the party.


Some of the dads with the kids in the pool. Chris, Pat and Rico supervise while Avery, Jadyn and Ava play
"Dad, if that is pool water in your mouth you better spit it out right now, and NOT at me." Says Avery

"Come and get me, Dad."

"This place is AWESOME. So much to see and do for a little guy like me."

Pat, Jamie and Jadyn strike a pose.
Yes, the adults can go down the water slides too!!!

"I just found another section of the water park, more water guns and fountains, WOO HOO!!!"

Singing to Jadyn with her Mickey Mouse cake. She wasn't a fan of the singing.

"Look son, this is how us 30 year old kids do it."

"Alright, Dad, I'll give it a try."
"I LOVE this place."











No comments: