Saturday, July 18, 2009

Siesta Key Beach on a Thursday night!!!

Thursday night we grabbed some beach towels, toys, sandwiches and the beach umbrella and went to Siesta Key Beach for a swim and to let AAA play in the sand. Of course, being the beach bums that we all are, he just LOVED IT. The water temperature was great for swimming.


Water was so warm you could just walk right in

"Let me play in the sand first, then we'll head to the water."

Just takin' a stroll............... "Hey Dad, can I feed the bird?"
Quick dip in the water and I'm headed back out

I got my game face on

"Mimi, this picture is for you, Yes, I still have my curls in the back."

"Let's fill this with water and pourit ALL OVER mom."

"Comin at ya."
And the sun getting ready to set. What a view.









1 comment:

Haarmann Family said...

Oh how I wish I was at the beach! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the pics.