Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm just sayin'

I try to be a very positive person and find the positive vs the negative in a situation. So, please make note that I am not being "negative" by my post today. I am more or less just being honest, and possibly funny??? Offensive to some? But I truly am annoyed (I say that with a smile on my face) with certain words I hear over and over and over again.



The first word is "Prego". It really makes my skin crawl when someone claims to be "prego" Really? Are you a jar of spaghetti sauce? Poor thing. The truth is, girls can be come "pregnant" so I wish people would just call it that. (as I laugh to myself)


The word "like". When this word becomes every other word in a person's sentence my ears coincidently become deaf. Seriously, take a few seconds, gather your thoughts, then speak.




The word "Bestie" Yes, this word is highly annoying to me as well. It makes me think of the musical group "The Beastie Boys" But, then I quickly realize you are referring to a person, not a musical group.
So, now that you all know what words drive me CRAZY, you can think of me EVERYTIME you use them. Good day to all!!!



1 comment:

Carol said...

and that's like, totally all the bitching you are allowed to do for the next 24 hours, or your prego bestie will like totally kick you in your ass. LOL!